I am an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases at NO cost to you.
- Brand: Ka’chava
- Flavor: Vanilla, Chocolate, Chai, Coconut Acai, Matcha
- Item Form: Powder
- Weight: Vanilla Total Bag Net Weight = 31.8 oz. / 900 g Chocolate Total Bag Net Weight = 32.8 oz. /930g
- Allergen Information: Trace Elements (Tree nuts) Gluten and Soy-Free
- Age Range:
- Package Type: Paper
- Texture: Creamy, Rich
- Taste: Delicious, not too sweet
- Rating Score: 9.5 Stars out of 10 Stars
Vanilla: 2 scoops = 2.12 oz. / 60 g per serving
Chocolate: 2 scoops = 2.19 oz. / 62 g per serving
Welcome to the Ka’chava Product Review
The world we live in is moving at a fast pace. Everything we need is at our fingertips. It’s so easy to get caught up in the unhealthy patterns. There’s no time to cook a healthy breakfast. For instance, a bowl of rolled oats with fresh blueberries. Then add sliced banana, diced cantaloupe, and an omelet. Therefore, we end up eating a Big Mac and miss out on the best natural meal replacement of. https://youtu.be/hNjCJ5b8Ehg
Control Your Cravings for Fast Foods
Wouldn’t you like to take a much better path in life? Why not start your day with a nutritious, power-packed all-in-one meal replacement? What have you got to lose? This super food can do wonders for people who don’t have time to concoct a meal. In fact, it has potential to nourish your body and mind. Believe it or not, it can actually control your cravings for fast food. Plus, it can build muscle and boost your immune system. The benefits of the best natural meal replacement are endless.
Who is the Founder of Ka’Chava?
The founder Ka’Chava is Simon Malone. He is a graduate of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He was successful in the corporate world for many years. However, that wasn’t is forte. Due to his busy schedule, he ended up living on fast foods. He reached a point where he could no longer put his health on the back burner.
Eventually, his lifestyle took a 180-degree turnaround. He and his wife started eating plant-based whole foods. They also foraged for natural nutrients in the earth. Their passion for these foods continued to grow. So, they started blending these superfoods together. The meals they created provided nutrients to stop cravings. Moreover, these meals gave them energy throughout the day. They wanted only natural ingredients that had no artificial sweeteners, fillers, or preservatives. Thus, the Kachava all-in-one meal replacement was born.
Ka’Chava- A Natural Meal Replacement
Kachava or Ka’Chava is a plant-based, all-in-one super meal. Kachava Whole Body Meal formula provides all of your essential protein fiber. Also, it contains Omega 3, greens, MCTs, probiotics, adaptogens, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Kachava provides only the highest quality of ingredients. Furthermore, Kachava is clean. It does not contain dairy, gluten, soy, or preservatives. Also, it has no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or fillers. One more thing, the benefits you receive from this meal replacement is phenomenal.
There are Five Benefits of Ka’Chava
- A study in Integrative Medicine journal shows that
- Reishi Mushrooms effect the white blood cells positively.
- This mushroom can improve immunity, mood and sleeping pattern
- Shiitake Mushrooms have many bioactive components such as sterols, Polysaccharides, Terpenoids and Lipids
- It also has riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Fiber Protein Carbs, Folic Acid, Zinc, Selenium and other nutrients.
Journal of American College of Nutrition shows that Shiitake can improve one’s immunity and lower cholesterol.
2) MUSCLE GROWTH:
Kachava is power packed with muscle builders. It has 26 essential vitamins and minerals. Plus, 8 antioxidant-rich fruits, 17 greens and veggies. These nutrients can fuel workouts, build muscle and aid in recovery. Muscles need protein, iron, electrolytes, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Magnesium.
3) MENTAL HEALTH:
A poor diet can cause stress and anxiety and can lower productivity. Nutritional Psychiatry shows that nutritional deficiency can exacerbate anxiety, depression, and stress. Kachava can improve psychological and cognitive health. It is chock full of nutrients. Omega-3 fatty acids, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc. Plus, Selenium, B-Complex Vitamins, Vitamin C, Probiotics, and Vitamin D.
4) HEALTHY WEIGHT: The Journal of Biomedicine show that Chia seeds can boost energy, reduce appetite and help in weight loss. Chia seeds contain B3, fiber, fat, protein, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, Vitamin B1 and B2.
A study in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry shows that Coconut has Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) that promote fat loss and aids metabolism.
5) HEALTHY APPEARANCE:
Research suggest that nutrients can improve your hair, skin and nails. Vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients in Kachava can improve texture and strength of hair and add luster.
- You can mix it with water or milk. You can bake with it. Sprinkle it on your cereal or yogurt.
- No animal product
- Artificial sweeteners 0
- Preservatives 0
- 100% Money back guarantee
- There are trace amounts of allergens (tree nuts)
- Not good for expectant or breastfeeding mothers
- Shakes are not to be used as the only source of nutrients
- Xanthan gum ingredient not compatible with people with food sensitivities.
Who it’s For:
- Good for healthy people on the go
- If you don’t have time to fix a healthy meal
- You want the best healthy, clean nutrition-based meal replacement
- For people who don’t put a price on your health
- If you are running a marathon, business or family and want to protect your health.
Who it’s Not For
- People with digestive problems
- Young children
- People with sensitivity to certain foods allergies
- Anyone looking for a weight loss product
- If you are concerned with price
- People who don’t like added sugars, natural flavors or Xanthan gum
Ka’Chava is My Personal Choice
When I first heard about Kachava I was pretty skeptical. I’m not going to lie. I was a Guinea pig to many weight loss products over the years. You name it, I have probably tried it. Here’s my short list. Weight Watchers, Atkins, Mediterranean, Slim Fast, Dash Diet and Lindora.
For the most part, I did lose 15 or more pounds. At the end of the day, it was all in vain. I gained back twice as much. Since I started using Kachava two years ago, I haven’t looked back. After my hip surgery, I lost 70 pounds. Within a year I regained 30 pounds. I am so glad that I found out about Kachava through an online advertisement. Not only did help me with my weight, but it has also helped me keep the weight off. My cravings are non-existent and now than when I was in my 30s. The ingredients are incredible.
Ka’Chava has 85 Plus Nutrients and Plant-Based Ingredients
PLANT PROTEIN BLEND: 29.25 grams (All Organic)
- Organic Sacha Inchi Protein
- Yellow Pea
- Whole Grains, Brown Rice Protein
ADAPTOGEN BLEND: 1020 grams (All Organic)
- Cordyceps Mushroom
- Reishi Mushroom
- Maitake Mushroom
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Maca Root
ANTIOXIDANT / SUPER FRUIT BLEND: 5.1 g (All Organic)
- Acai Berry
- Camu Camu Berry
- Blueberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Maqui
OMEGA EFA / FIBER BLEND: 11.12 g (All Organic)
- Chia Seed, Flax Seed
- Pure Whole Grain Oats
- Acacia Gum
SUPER GREENS / VEGETABLE BLEND: 500 mg (All Organic)
- Moringa (Matcha Flavor Only)
- Green Tea (Matcha Flavor Only)
- Parsley Leaf, (Celery, Cauliflower, Brussels sprout, Spinach, Asparagus, All vegetables are Organic)
DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND: 50 mg
PROBIOTIC ENZYME / PREBIOTIC BLEND: 50 mg
- Vitamin A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B6, B12
- Folate, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium
- Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Chromium, Chloride, Sodium Potassium, Copper, Molybdenum
- Cocoa (chocolate only), Coconut Milk, Soluble Vegetable, Fiber, Natural Vanilla Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Lo Han Fruit, Guar Gum, Cinnamon
- 15 Servings Per Container
- Serving Size 60g (2 Scoops)
- Calories: 240 Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7 grams Per Shake
- 9 % of the Daily Value (DV) for 2,000 Calorie Diet
- Saturated Fat: 4.5 Grams or 23% of the DV
HOW DOES KA’CHAVA COMPARE TO OTHER PRODUCTS?
- Calories: 240
- Protein Per Serving: 25 grams
- Cost Per Serving: $4.00
- Contains Gums and Flavors: Yes
- Organic Ingredients: Yes (except pea protein)
- Stevia: Yes
Pure Food Real Meals
- Calories: 205
- Protein Per Serving: 26 grams
- Cost Per Serving: $3.50
- Contains Gums and Flavors: No
- Organic Ingredients: Yes
- Stevia: Yes
KA’CHAVA BRAND AND ITS HUMANITARIAN WORK
The Founder, Simone Malone and his Team are dedicated to their humanitarian efforts. They generously give their support to the Rain Forest Trust. This trust protects the world’s most threatened rain forest and endangered species. Over the past 30 years (since 1988), this organization has saved more than 23 million acres of rain forest. In addition, 100% of project donations go directly to the conservation fund. Each project protects real rain forest acres and saves endangered species.
MY FINAL RATING:
I highly recommend this product. Even though it may not be the best choice for some people, in my opinion, mit is the real deal. The founder has been very forthright in disclosing his reason for creating Kachava. He was at his wits end with eating unhealthy foods every day. His life was called to a higher purpose.
As a result, he has built an excellent product. I am a big fan of this product. Lucky for me, I am not a pregnant or breastfeeding and I do not have a sensitivity to any of the ingredients in Kachava. Knock on wood.
Kachava is a high-Quality Product. A lot of blood, sweat and tears has gone into this product. Therefore, this product is worth every penny of its price. You will get your money’s worth, I promise. Kachava will not disappoint. When it comes to protecting your physical and mental health, make sure that you choose only the best natural meal replacement.
This is a 9.5 Stars out of 10 Stars
- Packaging: 9.5
- Ingredients: 10
- Flavor: 9.5
- Sheerness: 9.5
- Value for Money: 9.5
Q. What does Ka’Chava mean?
A. Ka’Chava comes from the Mayan word Earth. The name is a tribute to the South American origin of many of the super foods.
Q. Does it contain Caffeine?
A. Yes. Their are trace elements trace (cocoa powder).
Q. Is Ka’Chava good for weight loss?
A. Yes. But it was not intended, specifically for weight loss.
Q. How can I get in touch with Ka’Chava Personnel?
A. https://www.kachava.com or call 1-888-734-4030
Q. Can you mix Kachava with hot water?
A. According to the product packaging, Kachava should be mixed with ice-cold water. However, I mix my Kachava with almond milk. I sometimes throw in a half sliced banana and chia seeds. You can customize your shake. Sometimes I use only one scoop.
Q. Does Xanthan gum cause upset to some people?
A. Some people have food sensitivies. Always check with your Healthcare Professionals to see if you are compatible.
Q. How Can we find out more about Rainforest Trust project?
A. www.kachava.com/rain forest