Best Stress Hardiness – Pathway to Optimal Health
Hi There! Happy Monday
Hope All Goes Well with You.
Self- Care is so Vitally Important.
Self-Care improves the quality of your life. According to definition, Self-Care is:
1. The practice of making sure that YOU are protecting your own well-being and happiness. 2. Caring for your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being; particularly during periods of stress.
There are a million and one things to do for self-care. Make sure you put your Self Care First. Here’s a mini survey to see how you fare in terms of self-care
Score 11-15: You’re doing a great job with your Self-Care > (A++ Dean’s List)
Score 8-10: You are in progress of doing a terrific job in Self Care. (B+)
Score 5-7: You are not doing enough self care. (C+)
Are You Taking Care of Yourself?
Are you ready to take the Self Care Test? Here we go
- Sky dive
- Poker Game
- Create a vision board
- Paint, ceramic, sculpture. Create
- Listen to music of choice
- Drive-in theater
- See a play or concert
- Attend Opera performance
- Amusement Park
- Travel out of country
- Day trip or cross-country drive
- Called a loved one
- Wrote 3 things you are grateful for – Journalist
- Soaked in bubble bath
- Made funny YouTube clip
- Walked barefoot on beach, at a park
- Went dancing
- Candlelight dinner
- Invited friends for dinner
- Had a full body, foot massage
- Went to favorite restaurant
- Girls night out
- Boys night out
- Had a facial
- Meditation, Yoga, Tai Chi class
- Chose healthy foods to eat
- Got 8 hours sleep
- Drank 8 glasses of water today
- Joined a fitness club
- Got on your treadmill
- Create a vision board
- Cook an exotic meal for someone you love
- Go salsa dancing
- Visit another country
- Kiss your favorite celebrity
- Bonus have a million dollar online business
How did You Score? My score is 6.5
Here’s a Few Reasons why Self Care is so Quintessential:
- You can smile negative feelings away
- Practice the art of gratitude
- Learn something new everyday
- Stay active
- Get enough quality sleep
- Organize your house, mind, environment
- Avoid stress at all costs
Best Stress Hardiness
Best Stress hardiness is an avoidance of stress. It is a positive response to stressful situations. Also, it is the ability to minimize the negative effects. The good news is that you can become best stress hardy at any stage of life. Therefore, you can reverse the onset of stress. These people can adjust to stress on a dime. They respond to stress in a better way. Best Stress hardiness is also a form of Self Care guys. These individuals have the 4Cs mentality: We Can Too
- Strong sense of control over events in their life
- Can overcome their experience.
- Highly committed and involved in the tasks
- Strong sense of purpose
- View life events as challenges
- Change is an opportunity for development.
- Ability to connect with family members
- Connect with the community to plow through the adversity.
Final Take Home
Keep your mind and body in harmony. This is quintessential to optimizing your overall health. It does not take a rocket scientist to know that Self-Care Matters.
p.s. Shout out to my homies: Abie, Simone, Jeff, Kyle, Carson, Erica, my girl Diane (niche Queen), Lily, JoeRebisz, Carla Navarro, Abumchi, MelaniHarv3, CassiOfTroy (love this name), CountessCtry, redirect2, DDurancie, west2000, DHind1, James654, phil1944, Zoopie, Sherry58, Chivs86, Sotiris, Steve352, YMerritt, Delroy2222, Vusi50 and more. Hope I spelled your name correctly. I saw your names in my emails.